We want to reinvent the way in which people collect tennis balls. Why waste time picking one ball up at a time when you can collect 60 in seconds? In our minds, it shouldn’t be a chore and more importantly it shouldn’t detract time from your game.
Developing the Kollectaball has been a long and exciting process and we are very proud of our bespoke engineered product. It has been designed by tennis coaches for tennis coaches, so you can be assured that it works, saves time and prevents injury; please take a look at the new way of collecting and feeding tennis balls!
Why: We want to inspire players and coaches in the sport we love -Tennis.
How: By providing fun and essential services that allow people to realise their ambitions in the game.
What: Our first service is the Kollectaball, it collects faster than any other collector, with no injury risk, no damage to tennis balls and with an efficient interchangeable basket and easy storage system. Most importantly, it makes collecting balls fun.
Focus on the tennis, we’ll take care of the balls.
Introducing the team behind Kollectaball
David Ireland -Technical Director
- GB Davis Cup Squad Member
- ATP World Ranked Player 600 Singles, 450 Doubles
- No 7 Junior World Ranking
- Represented GB in every age category from 14/u to over 40s
- National Junior Champion
- Played Junior Wimbledon, US and Australian Open
- Competed and trained against many top players inc. Ivan Lendl, Stefan Edberg, Fabrice Santoro, Kevin Curran
Lawrence Palmer - Brand & Marketing Director
- Played Four years of NCAA American Collegiate Tennis
- Three time team MVP
- Four time all-conference
- Conference MVP
- Trained 6 years at Sanchez-Casal Tennis Academy
- BA in Journalism and Communications
Michael Palmer - Commercial Director
- 25 years of international business experience
- 15 years of business marketing and sales in the golf industry.
- Established and directed four successful business
- 8 Years of International sales for Earthway Products Inc.
- 20 years of UK sales and customer service.