Our current top challenger is former pro and British Davis Cup player Jamie Delgado who scored a ‘basket’ with his seventh shot.
Every Friday we invite a tennis enthusiast to take the Kollectaball challenge, please check back to see how they get on.
See all of our Kollectaball Challenge videos on our Facebook page, along with offers and latest news.
Kollectaball Challenge Rules – 1 shot, 7 balls, 30 seconds of glory
- Position the Kollectaball
- 2 strides in from the baseline.
- 2 strides in from the singles sideline.
- Kollectaball must be placed side on
- Player choses one of four shots
- Forehand cross court
- Forehand down the line
- Backhand cross court
- Backhand down the line
- Each player has 7 consecutive shots to hit the Kollectaball
- The person feeding the 7 balls to the challenger should feed from the Kollectaball, standing to the left or right of it and not obscuring the filming of the challenger
- No video cuts are allowed
- Player must be playing from the baseline
- Players must introduce themselves – age, what they do and where theyre from.
- It can hit anywhere on the Kollectaball
- No more than one bounce
Videoing the Kollectaball Challenge
- Video from behind the Kollectaball
- Video the player running up and introducing themselves
Sending in your video:
- Send your video into email@example.com
- When we post your video to Facebook, we will contact you and to get your free Kollectaball tennis shirt you will need to share your video on your own timeline.